MultipleListPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124873] MultipleListPlot
  • From: Bill Koppel <bill.koppel at ucla.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 05:54:18 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I am a doctoral student at UCLA. Here is my problem in Mathematica:

I cannot get the "MultipleListPlot" command to work at all. Nothing
happens. The output is just a restatement of the command words I enterred.

I am using the "Version 5.2 for Students". I loaded the graphics package
for the MultipleListPlot command properly. And the $Packages command
returns a verification that it has loaded properly. I used the proper
syntax for the MultipleListPlot command, straight from the Help
MathematicaBook.

I know the MultipleListPlot command is now superceded in versions higher
than 5.2. But I cannot upgrade to those higher versions. I checked online
for solutions to my problem, but found none. If you can help, I would
appreciate it. If not, could you tell me of another e-mail / user group for
mathematica that helps students in my position.

Thanks,
Bill Koppel
PhD Candidate
Department of Political Science