parallel computations with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124999] parallel computations with Mathematica
  • From: jl_03824 at yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 06:23:54 -0500 (EST)

I'll be highly appreciating if anybody would teach me how to perform a
parallel computation with Mathematica. I intend to solve a set of
ordinary differential equations for many many different cases.
Therefore, the NDSolve command is imbedded in a Do loop with hundreds
millions recurrences. Hopefully, somebody would help. Thanks very much
in advance!

Jun Lin