Re: Documentation for GridBoxSpacings

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125014] Re: Documentation for GridBoxSpacings
  • From: "djmpark" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 06:22:09 -0500 (EST)

GridBoxSpacings is obviously an undocumented internal WRI option. But there
are documented RowSpacings and ColumnSpacings for GridBox and Spacings for
Grid.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net

From: jfuite [mailto:jjfuite at gmail.com]

Often, when I use the "Show Expression" capabilities of Mathematica to tweak
the properties of a Cell I have in a notebook, I see the option
GridBoxSpacings.  I think I want to change some of the settings, but I
cannot find documentation anywhere that covers GridBoxSpacings.
Please offer me some advice on what the entries mean after GridBoxSpacings,
and what are the possible settings.  Thanks.