Re: multiple selection control

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125043] Re: multiple selection control
  • From: "djmpark" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 06:31:29 -0500 (EST)

What about an ActionMenu? Possibly with a Tooltip on the label.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net

From: axel [mailto:axel.kilian at hs-merseburg.de]

I need a control object which enables the user to chose one or more items
from a list. In pricipal, this can be done using a CheckboxBar.
However, if the list is long this is not convenient, because the CheckboxBar
becomes too large. It would be nice to have something like a PopupMenu, with
an Option "MultipleSelection". How can I get such a widget?