Open nbs automatically with 150%

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125146] Open nbs automatically with 150%
  • From: Reinhard Simonovits <Reinhard.Simonovits at uni-graz.at>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 00:58:59 -0500 (EST)

Since I use a laptop with a high resolution monitor, all letters are
very small.

How can I persuade Mathematica 8, to open each  nb with File > Open or
File > New or each Helpbrowser nb automatically with 150% magnification?

I looked up the Option Inspector but could not find an appropriate
entry.  Maybe I have overlooked something.

Any help appreciated.

Liebe Grüße, Best wishes, Reinhard

              Dr. Reinhard Simonovits
Handelsakademie  |  Karl Franzens University
Math Department  |  Inst. for Mathematics
Grazbachgasse 71 |  Heinrichstrasse 36
               A-8010 Graz, Austria

Email: Reinhard.Simonovits at uni-graz.at