Re: Executing a Notebook and saving the modified Notebook - all without the GUI

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125168] Re: Executing a Notebook and saving the modified Notebook - all without the GUI
  • From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 01:58:30 -0500 (EST)

I have asked something similar (not exactly the same) here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8657275/how-to-evaluate-a-notebook-from-the-command-line

I second what Albert said, and you can use some of the ideas from the thread I linked to.  Some not so obvious problems might come up when you try to do this.