Input[] Function Evaluation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125174] Input[] Function Evaluation
  • From: Don <donabc at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 04:19:34 -0500 (EST)

I would like to use Input[] to prompt the user
to input a series of separate integers, separated by spaces.

The Input function wants to multiply the series of integers immediately.  I am trying to capture the series of integers as a list of separate integers.
How can I do this?

SetAttributes[Input, HoldAll]  does not work.

Thank you.

Don