import issue

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124184] import issue
  • From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 04:17:36 -0500 (EST)

Dear Group:
The year did not end well for me because an apparently innocent flu
suddenly became a vicious pneumonia and I ended up in a hospital .
Just coming back to business. I am sure my health is not a major concern of this list, but it happens to be an explanation of why
I did not thank (if I remember well) all those who responded to my query about importing very big Excel sheets into Mathematica.
Especially helpful was Leonid's answer and code.

Best,
Francisco