Importing data via jump drive issue.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124197] Importing data via jump drive issue.
  • From: eric skrivseth <eskrivseth at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 04:50:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi all over the last few days I have a problem Importing data to my laptop
via a jump drive, it is telling me that the data does'nt exsits but when
I move it to my computer I have no problem doing it.

My question is what should I try to do??

and the data is a string of binary code i need to put onto my laptop to make my PDF converter work, I would just write the code right into my laptop but the system is preventing me form getting into the code to write it right there.