Re: Locators disappearing in LocatorPane (although working)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124527] Re: Locators disappearing in LocatorPane (although working)
  • From: "E. Martín-Serrano" <eMartinSerrano at telefonica.net>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 07:28:28 -0500 (EST)

Sorry,

After additional checking I could reproduce what you report. One, two, or
even the three locators disappear,  yet  the plot keeps working as if the
actual locators were being dragged no matter where  I click the mouse
pointer (seems that somehow the (*LocatorAutoCreate -> True*)  works
although the Locator point does not show up .