exercises: suppress printing of answers

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124538] exercises: suppress printing of answers
  • From: Alan <alan.isaac at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 02:58:44 -0500 (EST)

I have exercises with answers. I can put each exercise in a subsection
and each answer in a subsubsection (using the default style sheet).
I'd like to tag the answer heading cell (i.e., the subsubsection
styled cell) and use the tag to suppress outputting of the answers
(i.e., of all the material in that subsubsection, not just in the
heading), so that I can create a PDF of the exercises only.

I feel sure this can be done simply, but I don't see how to do it.
Suggestions?

Thanks,
Alan Isaac