navigate notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124629] navigate notebook
  • From: Alan <alan.isaac at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 06:11:09 -0500 (EST)

As some of my notebooks are get larger, navigating is becoming clumsy.
I expected to find a navigation menu somewhere, which could be traversed
hierarchically.  Of course if you close all cells, you end up with something like that, but I don't want to start by closing all cells.  Is there a way?

This is probably a FAQ but I didn't find it answered.

Thanks,
Alan Isaac