Re: How to rectify the error for NDSolve ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127114] Re: How to rectify the error for NDSolve ?
- From: Helen Read <readhpr at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 02:07:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
I'm surprised not see 10 responses to this, but maybe everyone else figured someone else would answer it and let it go (as I did when I saw it yesterday). Anyway, if you really wrote it as clear[x] that's your problem right there. Remember that all built-in functions begin with a capital letter. Clear[x] Helen Read University of Vermont On 6/29/2012 4:54 AM, Rahul Chakraborty wrote: > Dear all, > > Plz let me know as how should i rectify the error: > > NDSolve::dsvar: 5 cannot be used as a variable. > > I tried the suggestion in help using > clear[x], but still my code not giving result. > > Needs suggestion. > > Regards, > rahul >