Re: How to rectify the error for NDSolve ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127114] Re: How to rectify the error for NDSolve ?
  • From: Helen Read <readhpr at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 02:07:09 -0400 (EDT)

I'm surprised not see 10 responses to this, but maybe everyone else
figured someone else would answer it and let it go (as I did when I saw
it yesterday). Anyway, if you really wrote it as clear[x] that's your
problem right there. Remember that all built-in functions begin with a
capital letter.

Clear[x]

Helen Read
University of Vermont