Re: Sending an interrupt to the frontend?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127304] Re: Sending an interrupt to the frontend?
  • From: Ralph Dratman <ralph.dratman at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 04:27:07 -0400 (EDT)

David,

"Troublesome" puts the matter rather tactfully.

Bluntly, there is no excuse for a major product to display such a
level of instability in 2012.

Since I personally like Mathematica so much, and because I use it
constantly, I find the crashes to be both an embarrassment and a
disappointment.

I can only hope Wolfram Research will soon get its act together on
this critically important issue.

Ralph