OptionsExplorer test is needed

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127349] OptionsExplorer test is needed
  • From: Yuri Kandrashkin <spinalgebra at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 03:51:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have updated the program OptionsExplorer several days ago
which can be downloaded from
http://sites.google.com/site/qstate/Home/options.zip.
It works fine for me in Mathematica 8 at OS Windows XP (as it is shown in
the tutorial)
but it seems doesn't work on Mac (crash during the calling of the program).
The program generates an interactive notebook with the options like
"CloseOnClickOutside" and NotebookEventActions and active dynamic objects.
It also adds the FrontEnd menu Item for the program call.
These properties might lead to the crash but on my system it works fine.

I would appreciate for the testing of the program and its behavior.

Options Explorer automatically closes the dialog window if there is click
outside of it.
So it might be that the program works slowly and one has to wait for
appearing of the dialog window.

Sincerely,
Yuri Kandrashkin