Re: Sending an interrupt to the frontend?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127410] Re: Sending an interrupt to the frontend?
- From: James Stein <mathgroup at stein.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 01:02:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:31 AM, David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>wrote: > > I am not sure it is always as simple as just blaming the user! I have > seen Mathematica hang when all I have done is start it up and look > something up in the help system (or try to). > I also have seen the bad behavior Dave reports, in two guises: (a) launch mathematica, and it hangs (before, I think, showing the splash screen). (b) launch Mathematica, access help system, and it hangs while "formatting". (On a Macintosh, fwiw)