SmoothHistogram and Legends

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126814] SmoothHistogram and Legends
  • From: dangoogle at warp-7.com
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 03:07:00 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to put a legend on a SmoothHistogram that I generate
(Mathematica 8), using an array of 6 data sets.  I can not find a
single method for making a legend on a SmoothHistogram.  All of the
methods that work with other charts and graphics don't seem to work
with a SmoothHistogram.  Has anyone accomplished this?