Re: some Experience with webMathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126955] Re: some Experience with webMathematica
  • From: Andre Koppel <akoppel at akso.de>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 03:49:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Yuri,
the problems are submitted to Wolfram research. Hopefully they will
do some coding to get the stuff running within this new (12 years old)
century. Meanwhile I got the information, that the original developer
of the Live3D-Java applet was dead. So the complete development has
droped down to zero. Often a project was connected to one person only
and if this person was gone, the project stops. I think, Wolfram must do
several cading/changes in the near future to get webMathematica
alive.