Re: Extracting Information from XBRL Files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127081] Re: Extracting Information from XBRL Files
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 04:48:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Hans,

Your More is a heck of a lot better than the stuff on the Shopping Channel!  As I put together a relational database of our sample companies, I will tinker with all of the neat sources you have at the SEC.  There is no question that they will come in handy to fill in the gaps.  I hope to have some partial arrays filled in the next week or two (grad students banging on the door), and will give you some examples.

Thanks once again,

Gregory