Re: Options Question ver 8

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127102] Re: Options Question ver 8
  • From: Dana DeLouis <dana2010 at me.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 05:18:18 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you Bob, and everyone else, for the feedback.
It appears to be only on my system.  ;>(
I believe there are other duplicates as well.
Well, I'll be doing a clean install with the new Mac OS next month, so I won't worry about it now.
Thanks for the feedback.

For the list, I've added Plot and RandomInteger to the end of the list.

v={DensityHistogram,ListPointPlot3D,ProbabilityPlot,
ProbabilityScalePlot,QuantilePlot,SmoothDensityHistogram,
SmoothHistogram,SmoothHistogram3D,
Plot,RandomInteger}

If I modify Bob's code a little, here is the count.

Count[Options[#][[All,1]],Method]& /@v
{2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,1,0}

As you can see, I still get a count of 2 for the first 8.
My Plot function has just 1 Method option, as it should.
And RandomInteger returns 0 as it should because Method is not an option.

Hmmm.  Very strange.
I'll be doing a clean install next month, so hopefully that will fix it.
Thanks for your feedback.

Dana DeLouis
Mac & Math 8