Command Completion

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125286] Command Completion
  • From: mathman <andrewfortune at bigpond.com>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 04:35:54 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

I use Mathematica 7. I have tried, without success, to find out how to
auto-complete commands.

I hope it exists, as some commands are quite long-winded. I saw a
document stating to use Ctrl-K, but I think this must be for
Mathematica 8, as it didn't work for me in v7. Furthermore, I didn't
find anything in the list of keyboard shortcuts in the help.

I also tried Ctrl-space, as this is what another system uses, again it didn't
work.

Any help appreciated.

thanks,
Andrew