help with speed up

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125290] help with speed up
  • From: Sasa B <neprihvatljivo at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 01:03:07 -0500 (EST)

Hi everyone,
I have a little 'speed' problem. I have to calculate a lot of stuff and,
actually, I'm impressed with the Mathematica's speed, but I need more :)
I have 4x4 matrix in quadruple series, and series itself is in a loop. The
number of calcualtions in matrix is enormous. I've used 'for' loop and
compile function for matrix.
Is there any way that I could speed this up?

example notebook can be found here (matrix is too large for mail):
http://www.fileserve.com/file/jDjNJBh/example.nb

Thanks in advance for all suggestions