Re: Plotting a simple line at a weibull

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125314] Re: Plotting a simple line at a weibull
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza10 at msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 05:57:45 -0500 (EST)

The best I could think of is, by trial and error, to find the right position for the horizontal line you want. The idea is to put an Epilog in the ProbabilityScalePlot with the appropriate coordinates for the end points, for example:
ProbabilityScalePlot[{data1, data2, data3}, "Weibull",  PlotRange -> Automatic, GridLines -> Automatic,  GridLinesStyle -> "Classic",  FrameLabel -> {{Style["Ausfallwahrscheinlichkeit F(t) in %", Italic,    FontSize -> 12],     ""}, {Style["Lebensdauer", Italic, FontSize -> 12], ""}},  Epilog -> {Thickness[0.005], Line[{{-3.25, 0.025}, {3.6, 0.025}}]},  Frame -> True]
Or maybe you can translate from the scale in the graph to the necessary coordinates for Line. Anyway, it looks more or less right.
-Tomas