Listplot with appendto list

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125370] Listplot with appendto list
  • From: Scott Colwell <srcolwell at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 06:15:32 -0500 (EST)

I have slider that control a variable (N) that is used in a calculation. Suppose the calculation is .2 x N. I want to have the answer at each level of N to be added to a list. The list is then plotted using ListPlot using the Joined -> True so that it updates at each level of N.

I've tried reap and so and AppendTo, but can't seem to get it to work.  Any thoughts?

Here's what I have so far:

Manipulate[
 list = {0};
 Show[