Re: How to remove unwanted, garbage plotmarkers

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125571] Re: How to remove unwanted, garbage plotmarkers
  • From: Myeong Ae Kang <makang at purdue.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 04:58:19 -0500 (EST)

No markers on other than the original data are allowed. And, I don't want to change the plotrange.

I've tried to insert an additional data list to the original as the first one with "" plotmarker.
Then, I can get what I want.
But, if I add plotlend, I don't know how to remove the first additional legend.