RESENDING! RE: Re: Interpolate 2D on irregular grid

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125689] RESENDING! RE: Re: Interpolate 2D on irregular grid
  • From: Ingolf Dahl <ingolf.dahl at telia.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 02:57:30 -0500 (EST)

RESENDING!

That is correct, my Obtuse package does not do Kriging. When I wrote the
package, I was more interested in distance-based interpolation methods,
working in any number of dimensions. And the threshold to master Kriging was
higher than my patience and competence. Is there any other Mathematica code
for Kriging anywhere? Or can anyone recommend a good introduction?

Best regards

Ingolf Dahl