Re: Mathematica NB file to LaTeX for publication?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126332] Re: Mathematica NB file to LaTeX for publication?
- From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 14:57:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <201204300841.EAA23651@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: nma at 12000.org
On 05/01/2012 04:21 AM, Murray Eisenberg wrote: > > While Mathematica users might wish for a world where the notebook were > the medium of information exchange, let's face it: today in mathematics > and allied fields, the medium is the LaTeX document (or perhaps the pdf > document created from it). > Not only pdf, but many other documents from the same Latex source. For example, I use Latex2html to generate HTML files from all my latex documents. Links build-in, table of contents, all the math equations, etc... just like the pdf, but in HTML. Makes it easier to browse if documents are in HTML I think. For printing, one uses the PDF version. Mathematica export to HTML still does not work as well. I hope in version 9 this will be improved. --Nasser