Re: new Graph function + combinatorica: various problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126357] Re: new Graph function + combinatorica: various problems
  • From: Jens <another.schmidt at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 22:22:26 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks a lot. But eventually I want to export the (converted)
System`graph to a specific file format ("graph6"). The conversion to a
List of Edge Rules works fine and suffices for GraphPlot, but not for
exporting. I get the error message: "The element "AdjacencyMatrix
contains a malformed data structure and could not be exported to Graph6
format."

I guess there are some other elements in the System`graph format that
the export function needs.