Re: Question about Initialization Cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126421] Re: Question about Initialization Cells
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 03:51:24 -0400 (EDT)

That's something good to know: from time to time there have been posts
to this list asking about how to arrange exactly the same restriction --
typically by somebody used to another CAS system and expecting
definitions in one notebook, by default, to be confined to that
notebook's context.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305