help with SphericalPlot3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126465] help with SphericalPlot3D
  • From: roni.vered.tal at gmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 04:55:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All

I am new to Mathematica and I could use your help:

I would like to use Mathematica to plot results of  my simulations (obtained from another software):

I have a file with rows that represent R, theta ,phi ( spherical coordinates) , each row represent one point in space. (the file is in ASCII format 3 columns and  5000 rows ( 5000 points in space) )

I would like to load the file to Mathematica and plot it.

How do I use SphericalPlot3D with list of data?

Thanks

Roni