fonts changed in Mma 8?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126475] fonts changed in Mma 8?
- From: Richard Fateman <fateman at cs.berkeley.edu>
- Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 03:01:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It used to work normally, but now if I type Sin[x] it displays on input and output as Sin@xD. (and it gets worse for complicated displays) Did a cosmic ray hit my disk copy of Mathematica? Did I unintentionally cause this behavior by some strange keystrokes? Rebooting the computer does not affect it. Any thoughts?