Re: Total least squares with Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126525] Re: Total least squares with Mathematica?
- From: Ray Koopman <koopman at sfu.ca>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 04:08:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On May 15, 1:56 am, UMass74 <fhasm... at frankandluann.net> wrote: > Hi Group: > > I need to do some regression where both sets of data contains errors. I'm told total least squares handles this type of regression better. > > I've RFD in Mathematica's site and done some Google searches and come up empty. Does anyone know of a source about using Mathematica to do this type of regression that I could look at? > > Thanks for reading! See the thread "linear regression with errors in both variables" that ran Feb 10-16, 2009 http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2009/Feb/msg00258.html https://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_frm/thread/a410b10426005c01