Re: Integrating over 3D vector

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg128290] Re: Integrating over 3D vector
  • From: pw <p.willis at telus.net>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 02:48:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I think I need to do a line integral like NIntegrate[].

I think I may just need to collect single position integrals
and then transform the integrals using the 3D coordinates...

Thank you for mentioning the Classroom Assistant Palette,
that was very useful.

Current linux distro is Ubuntu PP . Mathematica distro is 8.04.

I am looking to integrate magnetic flux along a series of curved
windings.

Peter