Manipulate Export $Aborted

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127917] Manipulate Export $Aborted
  • From: "Mat' G\." <ellocomateo at free.fr>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 02:27:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I have built a rather complex graph based on Manipulate and Show. It
evaluates properly, in more than 5s. Immediately after, I use the
expression Export["FileName.jpg",%] to export the graph into a jpg file.

My problem is that I only get to see the manipulate controls and
"$Aborted" where the graph should be.

Can someone please help me sort get my graph instead of "$Aborted"?

Thanks for helping.

Mat