Percentage of Primes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg128188] Percentage of Primes
  • From: Jared E <eggers.jared at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 02:47:47 -0400 (EDT)

I'm brand new to Mathematica, so there's only so much I can teach myself by playing around with it.  Could somebody give me some sample code for displaying a graph of the percentage of primes from, say, 1 to 1000.  The x-axis would be the integers from 1 to 1000 and the y-axis would indicate the density of primes from 1 to n.  I can then figure out how to apply this code to other types of problems.  Thanks, Jared