Re: IntegerPart

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130310] Re: IntegerPart
  • From: debguy <johnandsara2 at cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 03:27:28 -0400 (EDT)

I see it doing what you asked.  I see a square wave style graph.

What is it you want as a result?  A square wave of between 0 and 1
using FractionalPart ??

I do see your using IntegerPart on x.  That is likely unintended.
Plot Evaluates your fun at every x between 1 and nSize to get the
value (saves it in a List) and always steps by integer increment 1.
You likely wanted to apply IntegerPart to your data not give it to
Part as the index into your data.

hope that helped