Locators: Retrieve coordinates data to added locators

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130334] Locators: Retrieve coordinates data to added locators
  • From: Enrique Moreno <enrique.moreno at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 04:11:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I have a problem with the following issue. I want to add several locators to a graphic (I'm using LocatorAutoCreate -> True in either Manipulate or DynamicModule+LocatorPane) and then retrieve a list with the coordinates of the locators for further analysis. I cannot do it. I tried using LocalizeVariables -> False in Manipulate but for some reason I cannot add a locator (Alt+Click) when this option is chosen.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Enrique Moreno
Northeastern University