Re: Mathematica can't solve this equations and stuck my PC

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130428] Re: Mathematica can't solve this equations and stuck my PC
  • From: debguy <johnandsara2 at cox.net>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 00:54:27 -0400 (EDT)

when I provide constants I get some solutions

However can't find somthing == 0 if can't equate it: therefore you
either need to give Solve the values of the constants or they are
infact variables, right?  the solution couln't possibly be right if
constants change after solving (unless they are solved as variables)?

I don't think Solve has an ability to make assumptions or tag
Constants (I use mm v 4.0 you should check your docs)