Re: Limiting Output Based on Z Axis of Plotd3d[Evaluate@Table[PDF[NormalDistribution

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130545] Re: Limiting Output Based on Z Axis of Plotd3d[Evaluate@Table[PDF[NormalDistribution
  • From: "djmpark" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 05:43:29 -0400 (EDT)

It would help if you copied (select, right click, CopyAs Input Text) and
pasted your code into the posting proper. It does not fit into the heading.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net

From: Garrett Fisher [mailto:fisher.garrett at gmail.com]

Good Day,

I am plotting some bell curves using the function in the subject line.
The PDF of NormalDist produces static Z values - which is fine - except I
wish to limit them. I would like to show XY data at Z 0, 10, 20, 30 and so
forth - with an intended gap in the Plot for Z 1-9, 11-19, 21-29. I am
beginning to think that getting into the actual data output of the Table
might be necessary. I am fine with that - I am just a bit new at Mathematica
- so I don't know where to start to figure that part out.

Thanks for any help!!!