Re: Corrupted files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131490] Re: Corrupted files
  • From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 06:51:34 -0400 (EDT)

On 06/08/2013 04:07, raburtoj Aburto wrote:> I use a  HP Pavilion dv6 .
Notebook PC, Windows 7 Home Premium.
 > Processor: AMD Turion(tm) II P540 Dual Core Processor 240 GHz.
 > Installed Memory RAM 4GB( 3.74 GB usable)
 > System Type: 64 - bit operating system
 >
 > The files got corrupted when I pasted some Power point slides into my
Mathematica 9.0 notebook.

 > Thanks in advance for your help.
 >
 > Roberto Aburto J

It isn't clear what you are asking:

1)     Do you want to just report this as a bug - in which case I
suggest you send full details to Wolfram Support.

2)     Is it that you need to recover other information from your
notebook? If that is the case, you would obviously need to make the file
available on the internet.

3)     What do you mean by corrupt - is the image messed up, or is the
whole notebook unloadable?

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk