Re: How to import a mp4 file on Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131501] Re: How to import a mp4 file on Mathematica
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr357 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 03:58:56 -0400 (EDT)

>From the documentation for Import (
http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/ref/Import.html):

Import handles a large number of formats, each typically with many
different possible elements. The possible formats are given in the list
$ImportFormats, and in the guide "Listing of All Formats".

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/guide/ListingOfAllFormats.html

Select[$ImportFormats, # == "MP4" || # == "AVI" &]

{"AVI"}

Bob Hanlon