Re: How to remove external parentheses from a list

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131527] Re: How to remove external parentheses from a list
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza10 at msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 02:08:43 -0400 (EDT)

Try using Sequence: as an example, suppose you have
list = {{x, 0, 2}, {y, 0, 1}}
which you want to use as the list of integration variables and limits. Then, by successively clicking on any of the inner brackets, select the elements of list without the outer brackets, copy and paste to get

NIntegrate[Exp[-x y], Sequence[{x, 0, 2}, {y, 0, 1}]]

1.31926

-Tomas