Re: Color Saturation in plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131552] Re: Color Saturation in plots
  • From: "djmpark" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 04:20:54 -0400 (EDT)

Could you use Clip on your data to cut down the peaks?

If you could use a contour plot instead of a density plot then the
Presentations application has a ContourColors function that causes each
contour region to have a distinct color where you can specify the contour
values. I usually use this where there is a significant plateau area where
one would want many close lying contours, which in a sense is what you have.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net

From: Ben Blomberg [mailto:bblomberg at mail.bradley.edu]

Maybe if there was a way to have the colors on a log scale?