Improving the Format of Output Cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129745] Improving the Format of Output Cells
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 03:23:54 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone,

	Whenever I have output cells whose content has head String or StringForm (either may be the result of dynamic updating), the text rarely wraps at the left margin, but instead breaks far short, sometimes near the center of the page.  Is there anything I can do to get text output to wrap at the page margins, so that it looks right when it is printed or written to PDF?

	Gregory