New job - Mathematica Developer - Pls send resumes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129797] New job - Mathematica Developer - Pls send resumes
  • From: Manav Malhotra <manav1171 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 02:10:59 -0500 (EST)

Dear Team :

We are looking for a Mathematica Developer in the IL area. Pls send me your resume directly.

You had applied below on a job below and I just left a small message on your machine for a call back whenever it's convenient for you to do that.

Manav Malhotra
Malektron Solutions
Tel : 703-296-2602 Cell
LAN : 609-528-5731
Email : manav at malektron.com

---------------------

I am enclosing their benefits package and some more notes below.  THIS IS ACRITICAL FILL!!!!
Relocation would not be ruled out if we find the perfect candidate. Green cards are acceptable. They will be running Mathematica on Windows. Experience with functional programming languages like LISP would be a plus, as it is similar to Mathematica's language.

A background in math and engineering is strongly preferred. Ideal candidate would have experience programming engineering software, i.e. translating engineering equations and rules into software to automate the engineering design process. Mechanical and structural applications are preferred.

Experience in programming for embedded hardware and other electrical engineering related work is not what I am looking for.

Experience programming business software is also not what we need.

Hope this helps.

Mathematica Developer Full time perm.

End client: CB&I (they have $9 billion in backlogged work)
Chicago area.  Specifically, this group is in Plainfield, IL
Salary to $130k
Computational software
Person will develop custom apps to support engineering. (Can come from any industry, does not need to be engineering)
Prefer local candidates.

Here's the position for Plainfield. Direct hire, pay grade 18-20, which mid to mid is 110 to 131K.

Description: Design, research and develop new applications and major enhancements. Participates with management and customers in developing new applications and technologies. Experience in leading software development projects and the full life cycle of design, development, testing and documentation. Ability to work with customers to understand their problems and extract requirements. Ability to work in a collaborative team environment. Provide expert guidance to software developers and support staff. Strong analytical and communication skills. Experience using version control repositories. Ability to research and then apply new development technologies, languages and platforms.

Requirements: 5 years of software experience
BS in Engineering or Computer Science
MIS CIS or related technical degree

****Experience in programming with Mathematica is REQUIRED*****

Pls call me or let me know what time is good for you to discuss.

Best,

Manav Malhotra
Malektron Solutions
Tel : 609-528-5731