Re: Factoring a polynomial with many variables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129803] Re: Factoring a polynomial with many variables
  • From: topikarki at yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 01:57:28 -0500 (EST)

I ment factorizing over complex numbers, and I did not mean how to do it in Mathematica, thank you for the information, the name of the algorithm is good to know.
If Mathematica does that it is good to know.
I am a hobbyist (although phd in theoretical physics, or more
specifically mathematical physics) and use open source applications.
I cannot afford Mathematica, although I can use it (perhaps) in the library.