Parallel coordinates plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129820] Parallel coordinates plots
  • From: Ethan <ethan.post at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 01:10:04 -0500 (EST)

Does anyone know how to create parallel coordinates plots using Mathematica?  I found this mviz.m package from http://www.stats.uwo.ca/faculty/aim/2003/mviz/web/notebooks/default.htm but I couldn't figure out how to add scales to the axes.  If anyone knows how add axis scales to plots with that package that would be very useful.  Thanks!