Re: barchart

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129824] Re: barchart
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr357 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 04:08:13 -0500 (EST)

Show[
 BarChart[
  {{1, 2, 3}, {1, 3, 2}},
  ChartLegends ->
   {"John", "Mary", "Bob"}],
 Graphics[{Red,
   Line[{{0.5, 1.5}, {6.7, 1.5}}]}]]

Bob Hanlon

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 1:09 AM, Francisco Gutierrez
<fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Group:
>
> I have not managed to combine BarChart with a line.
>
> The simple problem is the following. I have a labeled BarChart (that is,
I use the ChartLegends options) , and I want to draw a horizontal line, to
highlight the separation say between units below and above 10. But I do not
 see how can this be done within BarChart, and I haven't been able to combine BarChart with the line using Show or Graphics.