Mathematica + ZEMAX

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129965] Mathematica + ZEMAX
  • From: jozef.pulko at gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 21:25:22 -0500 (EST)

Does Mathematica provide some kind of DDE library to initiate a link with an external program. Particularly I would like to exchange date with ZEMAX optical simulations software. I a aware that Mathematica can communicate with external programs trough MathLink. Could MathLink be used to communicate with ZEMAX?

I have successfully opened a communication between another system and ZEMAX.

Thank you for any help!