Multiple Line coloring and Dashing in ListPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131405] Multiple Line coloring and Dashing in ListPlot
  • From: graser <graser at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 05:01:26 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Mathematica Users,

I have a question about the coloring and dashing lines in listplot.
For example, Let's say there is a multiple data set like
data = Table[RandomReal[{2 i, 2 i + 1}, {20}], {i, 9}];

I want to plot them in listplot or listloglogplot with all different color and all different dashing with (joined -> True).
How can I do it automatically or minimum option?
The default number of coloring in mathematica (I am in still 8) is 4. after that, it repeat same color.

please help me!

Thanks!